How many Pucking Ds's will Nintendo come out with. First Nintendo had the Ds then the DS lite then the DSi and now the DSi XL. What the fuck Nintendo how about you pucking fully develop a piece of hardware for once. Here's what Nintendo does they fully develops their hardware but strips out all of the awesomeness and sell the base model knowing that when Nintendo comes out with a new hand held people buy it, and they slowly release mild updates working towards their original concept quadrupling their money along the way. I truly don't get how ever two years consumers buy another $220 piece of hardware, if Nintendo would have just properly developed their hardware and cut out these ridiculous middle designs I could actually respect this company but instead they are greedy and just keep offering mediocre iteration of a great gaming system in order to make more but since people keep buying them I guess I'll shut... up for now!!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Nintendo Loves Money
How many Pucking Ds's will Nintendo come out with. First Nintendo had the Ds then the DS lite then the DSi and now the DSi XL. What the fuck Nintendo how about you pucking fully develop a piece of hardware for once. Here's what Nintendo does they fully develops their hardware but strips out all of the awesomeness and sell the base model knowing that when Nintendo comes out with a new hand held people buy it, and they slowly release mild updates working towards their original concept quadrupling their money along the way. I truly don't get how ever two years consumers buy another $220 piece of hardware, if Nintendo would have just properly developed their hardware and cut out these ridiculous middle designs I could actually respect this company but instead they are greedy and just keep offering mediocre iteration of a great gaming system in order to make more but since people keep buying them I guess I'll shut... up for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment